Project Manager for ACT - The American College of Thessaloniki
- Managed the development and deployment of a new, custom ERP (2020-2022).
Senior Instructional Technology Consultant at Anatolia High School and ACT - The American College of Thessaloniki
- Software developer (2003-2006)
- LMS research and deployment of Moodle in 2007.
- Supported Moodle for more than 2500 students and faculty since 2007.
- G Suite for Education deployment in 2007. Provided support for the platform until 2012.
- Contributed to USAID funding proposals in 2010 and 2016.
- Organized faculty development training sessions and workshops.
- Organized an annual conference for idea sharing among faculty.
- Researched, proposed and advocated for using the web and social media in learning.
- Worked with faculty in implementing digital humanities projects, both in secondary and Higher Education level.
- Co-taught an Information Literacy class for university students.
- Co-founded the Makers Community at ACT.
- Helped design, equip and manage new flexible learning spaces.
- Launched and led the TED Ed Club and the Digital Storytelling Club at Anatolia High School.
Community Engagement Coordinator at AMICAL Consortium
- Organized and supported the unconference at the annual AMICAL Conference.
- Worked on community engagement during the conference, in Slack and on social media.
Communications Czar at More Than English Summer School (UK)
- Content creation, daily blogging and social media coverage.
- Member of the leadership team at the Global Education Conference (2012-2017)
- Reviewer for EDUCAUSE Review (2011-2013)
- Social Media Manager for TEDxThessaloniki (2013-2019)
- Founded and organized Global Game Jam Thessaloniki in 2014 and 2016.
Read more on my LinkedIn profile.